Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas! Daniel and I had a wonderful Christmas with our families. Daniel went to be with his family in Georgia while I went to my family's home in Tennessee. Our grandfathers are not doing well, so that is why we were seperated for the most part of Christmas. I made it in time to spend Christmas evening with Daniel's family. Daniel's brothers and sister in law stayed with us for a couple of days. We had a blast! I think the best part of Christmas when Daniel's grandparents, mom, and 2 aunts surprised me by signing "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Birthday" for the first time ever! I cried like a baby.... It was tears of Joy. Joy... one of the Christmas Spirit! Here are some the pictures.


The Taneyhills - Christmas 2008
















The Taneyhill Brothers - William, David, and Daniel















David with Daniel and me















One of many pictures of me crying after the surprise















Katie's famous performance as "Hannah Montana"















Katie and me.... NC VS TN















My mom's cat - hiding under the Christmas Tree















Daniel and David















Another shot of my mom's cat under the Christmas Tree

















William and Daniel














Katie with me















My mom and me














David and Daniel in their new sunglasses














No comments:

Post a Comment