Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow in Atlanta??

We went to Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain. I begged Daniel to do something on his day off and I asked him about a deaf event at Stone Mountain. He took me. (Yay!) When we got there... no one was there, but a deaf friend of mine. I was so excited because... SNOW IN ATLANTA!!! When did it snowed and actually stuck to the ground?? I can't remember when it did that. I think it was the Blizzard of 1993. I can remember the year because my sister was born a month after the blizzard.

We were so disappointed in the exhibit of Snow Mountain. $25 per person for 2 things? Tubing down a 400 ft slide that is covered by snow and a snow playground where you cannot throw snowballs at people. I tried to throw a little snowball at Daniel and got chewed by an employee there. We will NOT go back to Snow Mountain. Its not worth your money. I could have contribute the $53 to a ski trip in NC! Oh, well... we had a blast! Enjoy the pictures.


I threw the snow up in the air and captured this picture. It does look like it was snowing hard! I did not know I had a dimple until I saw this picture! :)













Daniel and me at the Snow Mountain playground.









Our typical pose. We always do this to each other. :)

















Daniel in the front of the famous carving on the Stone Mountain.














I was asking Daniel if he was ready for me to throw the snow in the air.














I threw the snow to my left. :( It was my 2nd attempt to do it.
















Daniel
















I love this picture of us in front of Stone Mountain.















The picture of us in the front of the sign of Snow Mountain










The View of Stone Mountain Carvings - Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and Jefferson Davis.











The entire view of Stone Mountain from where I was standing. There is a lot more of the mountain.




















Daniel walking and looking at the carvings on the mountain.












Now, one of my new favorite picture of me and Daniel.









GO TO STONE MOUNTAIN IF YOU ARE IN ATLANTA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment